Landlord Rescue of Tenant
Please contact us! We welcome the chance to work together with you personally, and also to help in making your properties worry-free and rewarding! When the tenant has vacated you’ll receive a thorough property report. The report will document with photos, the specific state of your property. Our sellers will submit estimates for any cleaning and repair needed to receive your house ready for the next renter. To fix the property and make it”rent ready” for another tenant we’ll coordinate the actions of vendors as needed. The cost for this service is a flat fee of $300 and expenses for your eviction. Since we do not have a lawyer on staff, following a management contract is signed we will engage a legal service, only as necessary, on your behalf to chase the eviction. Eviction expenditures can be as small as a few hundred bucks for easy evictions or enter the tens of thousands of dollars for very complicated ones, all based on the situation and the way it’s handled. To restore a property back to”rent ready” condition for another tenant we’ll coordinate the activities of vendors as required.
We Offer Landlord Rescue in Houston TX and surrounding areas:
- Try for a very predetermined period of time, to work with the tenant, and get them financially current, to start paying rent with an updated lease agreement; and if they are not totally compliant, then,
- Post notices to vacate and begin the eviction process
- Follow through with eviction to remove a defaulting tenant
- Clean up the property and get it to rent ready at owner expense
- Advertise the property for rent – Screen applicants as presented
- Place a new tenant in the home using our qualification procedures
- Offer an owner Eviction Assurance for future tenants
How much does your Landlord Rescue Service cost?
The cost for this service is a flat fee of $300 plus expenses for the eviction. Because we don’t have an attorney on staff, after a management contract is signed we will engage a legal service, only as necessary, on your behalf to pursue the eviction. Eviction expenses can be as little as a few hundred dollars for simple evictions or go into the thousands of dollars for very complex ones, all depending on the situation and how it’s handled. To restore a property back to “rent ready” condition for the next tenant we will coordinate the activities of vendors as required.