One Time Leasing Service, Who is this program for?
- Landlords who want to manage the home themselves with direct interaction with the tenant
- Landlords who need marketing and tenant screening services
- Landlords who have already identified a tenant and need a professional lease agreement
- Landlords who can perform their own rent collections
- Landlords who are not sure if they want or need a management company
How much does this program cost?
$600 when we sign contracts and $600 when we turn over the property to you with a tenant and lease.
Is there a leasing commission paid to other Realtors?
YES – Terra Point Realty will cover the $200 one time leasing commission out of the total payment of $1,200.00.
What do you do in this program?
1) Assess the rental home and recommend a potential monthly asking price
2) Market the home on the HAR MLS and All of Our Websites
3) Use HD Pictures and Video Marketing
4) Install a Sign and Lockbox on the Home
5) Collect and Screen Applications
6) Present Applications to Owner for Review
7) Draft and Sign a Texas Promulgated Lease Agreement
8) Arrange for the tenant to move into the home
9) Turnover all tenant funds and contacts to Owner
What if I want Full Service Management later on?
We get this question a lot. In this program, the lease can be converted to one of our Full Service Management agreements at anytime. Any fees paid up to that point will be credited towards the owner.
How do I get started?
Complete the Free Rental Estimate form on this page.